Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last week was a little trying. The residual effects from the surgery continued to make it difficult to sleep and generated a fair amount of pain. The pain killers worked pretty well, but made me very tired. The last couple of days has been much better. The pain is letting up and I slept really well last night. I still have the pain in my hip and back. Sometimes it is a dull ache, but other times it can be an uncomfortable stabbing pain. Fortunately, for now, it is of the dull variety. I did get out yesterday and did a little fishing in the rain. Didn't catch anything, but had fun anyway. The distraction and reduction in pain helps my mood and view dramatically. I will go back to the doctor tomorrow to follow-up on the surgery. I expect that things will go well as the symptoms have decreased alot lately. Then on May 4th, I go back to the oncologist for blood work, etc. I will have to talk to her about the direction we will go for the advancement in the bones. Hope all is well with all of you. I will post more early this week.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment