Thursday, January 28, 2010

Better today

Sometimes all of this gets a little overwhelming. I think that I have to maintain a grip all the time, but in reality, you have to break down a little to rebuild your focus and appreciatate the good things in your life. I have too many things to be grateful for to list and I have hope. I did have a step back yesterday and last night, but I feel more like myself today. The Lupron taking my testosterone to 27 (normal 250 to 400) is likely piling on some also. Life is a roller coaster right now and my emotions tend to be along for the ride. We are looking at many options right now and some of these need to be taken on a step by step basis. I had blood drawn for a PSA and Alkaline Phosphotase on Tuesday and hopefully will get results today. Then we start to decide if a bone scan or PET Scan is the wise way to go. I will talk to my doctor after I get the results. I know some of you reading might wonder why all the detail in these posts, but it really does help me think things through and I think I will do better if people know where I am truly at, instead of putting up some kind of disguise.
As always, thanks for reading.
Love ya!
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment