Sunday, June 27, 2010

No Pain!

I started radiation on Thursday and had a lot of pain Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I spent much of each day in bed. I don't know if the radiation made me so tired, if it was the pain, or the pain killers to alleviate it. Today, I woke up and felt much better. The pain in my hip is almost non-existent. It hasn't felt like this in weeks or months. Funny how the absence of pain makes you so happy. I took that for granted for a very long time. I am hopeful that this is a new and on-going development and not just the eye of the hurricane. I think we will do something as a family today and get out of the house. I had to reschedule my bone scan and ct scan for Friday July 2, so we will see how that goes next week. I hope all is well with all of you and my prayers are with you. I have posted a new writing on the tab above today for all that are interested titled Acceptance and Humility.
All my best.
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment