Friday, November 26, 2010

The increase in the Keto and Hydro dropped the PSA from 16.6 to 10.7 in 1 week. That is good news that there is still a strong response to the Hormonal Treatment. The longer we can get this to work is more time before we have we need to switch to something else. Yesterday was 1 year since the Bone Scan confirmed the spread of the Prostate Cancer to the bones throughout my body. 1 year later and I seem to be doing pretty well overall. The PSA has been mostly controlled with some ups and downs and the pain has let up since the radiation. I believe that we are holding our own and hope that continues for a good, long time. I hope Thanksgiving was good for all of you. This fight definitely reminds me of the things that I am most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment