Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More tests next week...

The last few weeks have been pretty quiet. I have run into a couple times when I wish I was feeling a little better, but mostly have been able to get done what I needed to. I go back next Wednesday for a CT and Labs and to meet with the Doctor on Friday. The pain seems to be present much more often as well as some fatigue, but we seem to have gotten a handle on most of it with medicine. I have been hearing from more and more people out there with different types of cancer. I appreciate the emails. I think it is good for us to know how others are making improvements in their lives, even emotional, if not physical. It is a comforting feeling to know that even though you would never wish this on anyone, you have others to lean on when you need it. Thank you so much for all of you that continue to write and/or comment!
Will let you know about tests next week!
Best to all!
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment