Sunday, December 11, 2011

The swelling in my leg has resolved itself somewhat. There is still some swelling across the top of my foot, my ankle, calf, and knee. But it is noticably smaller than when we first identified it. I still think there is lymphedema there and we we will probably have to deal with it again eventually, but I am happy to see it shrink up somewhat. I was hoping for a little more relief with the fatigue after the blood transfusion. I took 2 units to try to get my hemoglobin back over 10 again. Yesterday I felt a little better, but today is the first day since Tuesday that I feel like I am getting on my feet again. The nurse had said that she expected that Sunday would likely be the day that I would start to feel a real change in the energy level. So hopefully, we are on track to being able to stay awake more than 4 hours at a stretch. We kick off the Holiday Season with a get together at my Mom's house today, so I look forward to seeing all that can make it. All my best to you and yours in this wonderful Holiday Season!!
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment