Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introducing ... David E.!

I have been emailing David E back and forth for the last couple of days. His blog is "The Big C" and can be found under links on this page. He lives in Kansas City, but is originally from St. Louis. His story is very similar to mine, but started 5 years ago. In fact, he just celebrated his 5 year Blog-versary. Not a real word, but you get the point. He has a lot of great info on his site, as well as a link to a non-profit foundation that he started to raise money for Prostate Cancer Research. Definitely worth several looks.

Feeling pretty good today. Took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeaquel (sp?). It was better than I thought it would be, but mostly exactly what you thought it would be. My buddy Joe recommends "Avatar" on the big screen, but that one is not for the kiddies. Thanks to all of you and if I haven't said it enough, I am in the best of care. My wife is the very best in the world for me and keeps me focused on taking good care of myself. Tomorrow we start Tai Chi. Slow motion martial arts for the expected slow motion attack. "Hit me right here. Ouch. No, slower" :)

1 comment: